Our mission is the prevention of cruelty to animals, the relief of suffering among animals and the extension of humane education.
With a new shelter, we will have the room to safely care for every animal in need; resources to educate community residents; and the reward of fostering lifelong bonds. Non-profit work is hard, but the hard work is what makes it great. When a community joins together we can do powerful things. Thank you for your continuing support of the Muth Family Dog Park, you are choosing to support our local community’s health and well-being for both people and pets for years to come.
HSSC is excited to welcome the surrounding community to our beautiful new dog park behind the shelter at 3209 North 21st Street in Sheboygan, this 3.5 acre dog park includes well-lit walking trails, a doggy pond, agility equipment and so much more. All of these amenities and more are securely fenced in throughout beautiful wetland area with mature trees. At HSSC we want to foster a welcoming and supporting pet community here in Sheboygan County and beyond and hope that the public loves this park for many years to come and utilizes all it has to offer along with our new facility.
Your generous donations to help support our new community dog park are sincerely appreciated.
Dog Park Hours
May 1 – October 31
6:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
CLOSED TUESDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE
Dogs Must Be
- Currently vaccinated
- Over 6 months of age
- Wearing a collar with rabies tag and ID tag
- On a leash until safely inside park
- On a leash when leaving the park
- Be with dogs at all times
- Have voice control over dog to be off-leash
- Remove dog at first sign of aggression or over stimulation
- Be liable for any and all injuries/damage caused by their dog
- Pick up and properly dispose of dog poop
- Limit 2 dogs per owner inside park
- Pronged, spike or choke collars
- Toys, treats or food
- Smoking, alcohol, drugs or glass containers
- Dogs that are aggressive
- Dogs in heat
- Dogs with communicable diseases
- Unsupervised children under 18 years old
- Human sports of any kind
- Animals other than dogs
- Solicitation or commercial use
To report aggressive animals or bites, please contact City of Sheboygan Police Department – 920-459-3333
Call 911 in case of an emergency
Comments or concerns, please contact HSSC – [email protected]
User assumes the risk of personal injury or property damage associated with the use of the dog park.
Our park is a privilege to use, please help us keep it safe and clean.
The park is located behind the new shelter at 3209 N. 22 St. Street, Sheboygan, WI 53083