T-Shirt Design Contest
Calling all creative friends! The Humane Society of Sheboygan County is looking to feature a special edition t-shirt in support of our Capital Campaign. Both graphic designs and scans/photos of drawings, etc. are welcomed. There is a $10 donation required per design submission, upon submission you will be redirected to the donation page.
- include elements that are related to the “Build New Beginnings” Capital Campaign
- be conducive to screen printing – only one color, and
- Showcase the Capital Campaign and the Humane Society of Sheboygan County in a positive light.
Designs do not need to say Humane Society of Sheboygan County, but should celebrate our mission. The selected winner will get a special feature on our social media pages, in our newsletter, and receive a free t-shirt! The top 5 contestants will be announced in May, shortly after public voting will take place. The final winner will be announced in May. T-shirts will be available for purchase in June.
Deadline to Submit: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 11:59pm
Note: offensive/inappropriate designs will be automatically disqualified. Please email Lauren at Laurend@scadopt.org with questions.
Terms and Conditions for the Humane Society of Sheboygan County (or “HSSC”)
By submitting your design, and in consideration of HSSC evaluating your design submission for its possible use, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The design is your own original work, is not and has not been offered for sale anywhere by any means, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, content subject to right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
- The design does not infringe any rights of any third party.
- By submitting the design to HSSC, you hereby grant HSSC the right and license to upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display the design, in any manner, for the purposes of promoting HSSC.
- If the design is selected by HSSC, you shall assign the entire right, title, and interest in and to the design to HSSC.
- You acknowledge that HSSC reserves the right to decline to select the design for any reason, at HSSC’s sole discretion, and that the decisions of HSSC are final and binding.
By submitting your design you acknowledge that you have read and are comfortable with these Design Submission Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by them, and you wish to submit your design to HSSC in accordance with them.